3. WHAT IS YOUR CONTACT IN NONA BCN FOR THE PROTECTION OF YOUR DATA? If you have any questions or wish to receive more information about the treatment or protection of your personal data, you can contact us through any of the following means: Nona bcn Mailing address: Travessia St. Sebastià, 3 bajo 08700 Igualada Email: email@example.com
4. WHAT IS A PERSONAL DATA? A personal data is all the information about an identified or identifiable natural person.
6. COLLECTION AND OBTAINING OF PERSONAL DATA NONA BCN collects and treats the personal data that you voluntarily provide us through your interaction with our Website, specifically: • When you ask us for information about our products and services • By subscribing to our Newsletter • When registering as a registered user of our Website You will only be obliged to provide the personal data that are necessary for NONA BCN to provide the services or make available the functionalities of the Website that you have requested. For example, if you wish to receive the Nona bcn Newsletter, you will need to provide us with your e-mail. If you request information from us or if you want us to contact you, you must provide us with the necessary contact information for that purpose. In the forms available on the Website will be marked with 1 asterisk (*) fields that are mandatory completion. In case of not providing all the obligatory data or if we receive any abnormal or incorrect response, we will not be able to attend your request or provide the corresponding Service or functionality. You guarantee and respond, in any case, of the veracity, accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided and undertakes to keep them duly updated. To browse the Website, you do not need to provide your personal information. However, when you visit our Website, Nona bcn collects the following information, automatically through cookies and other tracking technologies, according to the specific configuration of your browser: IP address, type and identification of the device, type and language of the browser, domain through which the Website is accessed, navigation data, activity on the Website.
9. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP THE DATA? NONA BCN will keep your personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected, provided that you do not exercise your right to suppress or revoke your consent. They will then be blocked, unless the law requires or permits a longer conservation period (for example, for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims); in this case, they will be kept properly blocked for the necessary time before proceeding to their elimination. In order to determine an adequate period of conservation of your data, we apply the following criteria: -The necessary data to provide you with information requested, including product and service budgets, will be kept for the time necessary to attend and process these requests, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions and the prescription periods for actions provided in the regulations. -The data necessary to send you the Newsletter will be treated both do not revoke your consent and communicate your desire not to continue receiving it, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions and the periods of prescription of actions provided in the regulations. -The registration data in our Private Area will be kept for the duration of the service contract, as long as the access to the private area is not deregistered, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions and the prescription periods of actions provided for in the normative. -The data related to the acquisition of products and services of NONA BCN within the framework of a contractual relationship, will be kept during the term of the service contract, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions and the prescription periods of actions foreseen in the contract. the normative. -The data necessary to meet your requests related to the services of NONA BCN will be kept for the time necessary to attend and process these requests, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions and the prescription periods for actions provided in the regulations. -When you have consented to receive commercial communications, they will be kept as long as you do not revoke your consent and you inform us of your desire not to continue receiving them, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions and the prescription periods for actions provided for in the regulations. -When cookies are installed on your device, the data will be kept in accordance with the applicable legal requirements and recommendations issued by the competent authorities.
10. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA? In accordance with the applicable regulations, you have a series of rights in relation to the collection and processing of your personal data. The exercise of these rights will be free for you, except in cases where manifestly unfounded or excessive requests are made, especially for repetitive ones. These rights are the following: -Right of information: You have the right to be informed in a concise, transparent, understandable and easily accessible way, with a clear and simple language, about the use and treatment of your personal data. -Right of access: You have the right to ask us at any time to confirm if we are treating your personal data, to provide you with access to your data and information about your treatment and obtain a copy of the data. The copy of your personal data that we provide will be free but the request for additional copies may be subject to the collection of a reasonable amount based on administrative costs. For our part, we can ask you to prove your identity or require more information that is necessary to manage your request. -Right of rectification: You have the right to request the correction of inaccurate, non-updated or incomplete personal data concerning you. You may also request that incomplete personal information be completed, including through an additional statement. -Right of suppression -right to oblivion-: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data when, among other reasons and provided that a proportionality trial is carried out, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. and do not deal with facts or current events and the right to information prevails.
Each time you access our website, your Internet browser transmits certain usage data for technical reasons that are stored in protocol files, known as log files. These usage data are the following: date and time of access to our website; name of the web consulted; IP address of your computer or mobile device; address of the web from which you have accessed the website; volume of data transferred and name and version of your browser. The analysis of the log files helps us to improve our internet products and facilitate their query, find and eliminate errors quickly and control the capabilities of the server. social plugins A "plug-in" or add-on is an application (or computer program) that is related to another to add a new and usually very specific function. Web beacons and embedded scripts The web beacons (web beacons, web bugs, web beacons ...) and embedded scripts are other technologies that we use on the Website, as well as in some of our emails and advertisements. Web beacons (or "tags") are fragments of programming code included in the Website, emails and announcements to inform SMEs (or the companies that help us conduct our operations) that these web pages, emails or Ads have been viewed or clicked on. Embedded scripts are snippets of programming code that are included in the Website to measure the use of these web pages, such as which links are clicked on. We use this information to improve the website and adapt it to the topics that probably interest you the most, and to conduct market studies. You can disable the sequence functions.